Regular groups start in March.
Betty Group Rides (Women Only) will start again in the Spring.
- Beginners Kayaking clinic, May 10, 2018, from 3 to 5 pm. See clinics and trip page.
- Bird Watching Tours, May 10, 2018. (visit calendar at http://eec.moreheadstate.edu for more information).
- Beginning Moving Water Clinic, May 17, 2018, from 9am to noon. See clinics and trip page.
- Buffalo Trail Tri/Du/5K, Maysville, KY. May 24, 2018. https://secure.getmeregistered.com/events.php
- Rails to Trails Big Sandy Ride, May 31, 2018. Starts in Gran, KY and ends in Lexington, KY. For more information on start times and stops go to http://www.kyrailtrail.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=275#275
- Licking River Clean Up. June 8, 2018.
- Nature Kayak/Canoe Tour, June 14, 2018 from 8am to 11am. See clinics and trip page.
- Great Ohio River Race. http://www.ohioriverway.org/paddlefest/. June 27-28, 2018.
Red River Rally, October 11-12, 2018. bgcycling.org
Paddle Fest and Race. October TBA 2018
- Caney Loop Trail Run TBA.
See the Clinic and Trips page for clinic dates
For more information on the Morehead Area contact The Morehead Tourism (http://www.moreheadtourism.com).
Near by (HWY 801) places to stay: Brownwood Bed and Breakfast (http://www.bbonline.com/ky/brownwood). Brownwood Bed and Breakfast offers Adventure Weekend Packages. Check out its web page for more information. 606-784-8799. Comfort Inn 606-780-7378. Garvin Motel 606-784-3554. Twin Knob Campground 606-780-7818.